|WiFi - Superfast 30mb/s||Bed Linen & Towels Included||4 Bathrooms|
|3 Bedrooms En-Suite||Beds Made Up For Your Arrival||Dishwasher|
|Microwave||Enclosed Garden||Gas Central Heating|
|Televisions (4) & DVD||Hot Water on Demand||Washing Machine and Dryer|
|Dining table seats 12||Short Breaks Available||Highchair x2|
Sleeping accommodation upstairs
- Bedroom 1: King sized bed - sea view and en-suite shower and WC. (+ small child bed)
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and WC.
- Bedroom 3: Double sized bed + one single bed with en-suite bath, shower and WC.
- Cot bed**: Situated on the landing outside Bedroom 3. (mattress measures 65cm x 128cm)
Sleeping accommodation downstairs
- Bedroom 4: King sized bed with additional two bunk beds.
- Bedroom 5: Twin bedroom.
- Bedrooms 4 & 5 have convenient access to the downstairs shower room with WC.
Bed linen for the beds will be provided and the beds made up for your arrival.
**However, if you intend to use the cot bed on the landing please bring your own bedding for this.**
- Bath and hand towels will be provided for the booked number of guests. However, these are not suitable for the beach, so please bring your own beach towels.
- The enclosed garden has a patio area with furniture.
- We have equipped Iona to be child friendly. There are two Keter Multi-Dine high chairs in the kitchen and BabyDan Guard Me stair-gates fitted at the top and bottom of the staircase.
- Pets are not normally permitted, however, well behaved dogs may be allowed by prior arrangement.
- The layout of the property makes it unsuitable for wheelchair access for which we apologise. However, the downstairs double bedroom and twin bedroom have convenient access to the downstairs shower room. This means we can comfortably accommodate those who would rather not use the stairs.
- Iona is not suitable for hen or stag groups, or groups of persons under the age of 23. Please indicate male/female numbers and approximate ages in your enquiry message.